Distillation by itself is the only method of water purification guaranteed to produce water that is virtually free of both organics and inorganics from any potable water supply. The Felisa distilling aparatus all manufactured in stainless steel, are equipped with a deconcentrator valve to retard scale formation, the evaporator tank is coated with anti adhesive resin.
- Purification at less than 1.5 ppm solids, pH from 5.4 to 7.2 and not less than 300,000 ohms resistivity (water type II).
- Low level control for protection due to faults in the feed water supply.
- Stainless steel evaporator coated with non-stick resin.
- Stainless steel condenser that serves as preheater for the feed water.
- Drain valve, constant level device and desconcentrator valve.
- Armored immersion type heatin elements.