The laminar flow hood is a similar working table or enclosed space, which creates a particle-free environment, drawing air through a filtration system and expelling it through the work surface by a laminar or unidirectional air stream. The laminar flow hood is sealed at the sides and kept under constant positive pressure to prevent infiltration of polluted air from the environment. It is widely used in medical research laboratories, hospitals, manufacturing and other research and production environments.
- LCD display: Air flow rate, UV timer, UV working time, system working time and real time.
- Average air flow speed of 0.3 ~ 0.5m / s
- 2 waterproof contacts (total load ≤ 500 W) for optimum operation of small devices inside the hood.
- Uv lamp. Approximate emission of 253.7 nanometers for greater efficiency in decontamination. Tap for gas.
- Front window in tempered anti-UV glass.
- Motorized front window.
- Structure in cold rolled steel with anti-bacterial powder coating.
- 304 stainless steel work table.
- Pre-filter: Polyester fiber, washable.
- HEPA filter: 99.999% efficiency in 0.3 μm
- Noise: <60dB.
- Maximum opening 43.0cm.
- Universal wheels with leveling legs.
|Modelo||Exterior WxDxH||Interior WxDxH||Altura del àrea de trabajo||P. bruto||Lámp. fluorescente||Lamp. UV||Watts|
|TE-FLV120||130.0 x 75 x 204.0 cm.||120.0 x 64.5 x 61 cm.||75.0 cm.||254 Kg.||28W*1||30W*1||400|
|Voltaje: 120/220 V.C.A. ± 10%, 50/60Hz.||*Altura de equipo montado en base.|