Ovens are ideal for general laboratory use. Felisa ovens are manufactured in 5 sizes with four different configurations, gravity convections and mechanical with air flow regulation, stainless steel interior cabinet. Operating range, ambient temperature +5° a 250 °C. resolution of 1 °C.
- Models with microcontrolled digital control and PT-100 sensor, display screen to observe programmed operating temperatures, cycle time and process status.
- Easy programming in the temperature control now incorporated with “Auto-tunning” system.
- Timer up to 75 hours, with 16 temperature profiles and ramp control.
- RS 485 and USB digital communication, using graphical and data acquisition software (digital models with USB option).
- Models with analogue temperature control (thermometer required).
- Heating element designed to provide optimal uniformity.
- Air flow regulation.
- Each device contains two shelves.
|MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE TIME||Min||70|
|TEMPERATURE||°C||ROOM TEMPERATURE +5 a 250|
|w x d x h*|
|A: MECHANICAL CONVECTION|
|D: DIGITAL CONTROL|