A handy and versatile furnace for a great variety of uses, including laboratory work, process control, heat treating and drying precipitables, mineral assays. Microcontroller temperature control and thermocouple sensor K type, graphic LCD display to monitor operating and programmed temperatures, cycle time and process status. Resolution of 1 °C.
- • Maximum operating temperature 1,100 oC.
- • Timer to 99:59 hours, with 3 temperature steps.
- • RS232 digital communications, optional printer.
- • Alarms for high and low temperature safe settings, abnormalities and low volts.
- • Double steel cabinet, corrosion resistant enameled.
- • High purity Alumina-Silica insulation.
- • Ceramic embedded heating elements.
- • Door can be used as a handy shelf to take samples after removal from the chamber (except FE-363).