Constructed entirely of stainless steel, one piece tank, easy to clean no seams to leak or corrode, the immersed heating elements gives efficient, rapid and exceptional temperature uniformity. Operate from ambient temperature + 5° to 100 °C, with capacity form 60, 120 and 240 tubes. Ideal for many lab applications where uniform bath temperature is required.
- Models with microcontrolled digital control and PT-100 sensor, display to observe programmed operating temperatures, cycle time and process status.
- Easy programming in the temperature control now incorporated with “Auto-tunnign” system.
- Timer up to 75 hours with 16 temperature profiles and ramp control.
- USB digital communication, using graphical and data acquisition software.
- Analog model with control knob (thermometer required).
- Lid and racks for 60 standard size tubes in stainless steel.
- (Table and racks are listed separately.)