Double purpose incubators made entirely of stainless steel, to work as low temperature chambers or as culture stoves. Ideal for D.B.O. tests, fermentation studies, enzyme assays, stability tests, etc.
- Intelligent digital temperature control for energy saving, with ramps (1 program of 16 ramps, 2 programs of 8 ramps and 4 programs of 4 ramps).
- Timer up to 4,553 minutes
- Platinum sensor type Pt100.
- Mechanical convection system with high efficiency turbine.
- Individual systems: Heat, cold or combined.
- Temperature range 0 ° C to 60.0 ° C.
- Refrigeration unit with ecological gas R-134.
- Finned tubular resistance.
- Manufactured entirely in 304 stainless steel and finished with epoxy paint.
- Traction closure in stainless steel.
- Two trays
|Modelo||Exterior WxDxH||Cámara WxDxH||Capacidad||Amperes||Watts|
|TE-I60DM||68 x 73 x 125 cm.||50 x 40 x 60 cm.||120.0 Lts.||9||1,080|
|Rango de temperatura: 0ºC a 60,0º C.||Sensibilidad: ± 1.0 C.||Estabilidad: ± 0.5o C.|
|Voltaje: 120 V.C.A. ± 10%, 50/60 Hz.|